Three vibrant shapes of TREATS symbolize that people with different characteristics are unique and can interact happily. This is an expression of an inclusive and diversified society.
Established since 1979, TREATS is a registered charity and non-governmental organization in Hong Kong. We are also the member agency of the Community Chest of Hong Kong and the Hong Kong Council of Social Service.
Creating an Inclusive Society for ALL Children
- To eliminate social barriers and exclusion through education and experiential programmes.
- To integrate children of all abilities and backgrounds through education, contact and experience.
- To empower and enable social skills and opportunities of the underprivileged children through participation and community networking.
- To educate the public about the importance of an equal, diverse and inclusive society.
All children, youth and families, especially those:
- With mental, physical, emotional and social challenges
- With multiple challenges and learning disabilities
- New arrivals & ethnic minorities
- From single parent families
- From families living in poverty